Getting quotes for criminal convictions car insurance couldn’t be easier. Just click the green button now and you can have quotes within minutes!
Available cover includes:
- All cover levels, including - third party, third party, fire & theft; and comprehensive
- Cover for the UK and overseas cover
- Prices based on your unique circumstances
- Flexible payment options
- Instant insurance documents available
Criminal record motor insurance explained
The good news is that there are specialist providers of motor insurance for those with criminal convictions. These providers are used to dealing with people from all walks of like and provide cover for those with all types of convictions making it easy for them to get criminal convictions car insurance.
Types of conviction
Below are the two main types of convictions –
- Spent convictions - Some convictions become ‘spent’ after a certain amount of time has passed. This means you’re no longer obliged to inform people such as employers, insurance providers etc. about it. The amount of time until a conviction becomes spent depends on its severity. You can find out if your conviction is spent at the Unlock website.
- Unspent convictions - When requested all unspent convictions must always be declared and will remain on your criminal record until they are spent.
If you’re not certain if your conviction is spent or not then below are links to a couple of very useful tools to help you find out –
Ways to save money on criminal convictions car insurance
- Limit cover options - One of the best ways to save money on criminal record motor insurance is to limit the level of cover you get. Third party only insurance is the cheapest option you can go for.
- Increase excess - Your excess is the amount you’d pay upfront if you had to make a claim. By increasing your excess you can save a good deal of money on your premium.
- Get multiple quotes - Getting quotes from different insurance providers is one of the best ways to save money on criminal record motor insurance since you can easily compare them and choose the best one.
Get quotes easily for criminal convictions car insurance
If you’d like to get quotes for criminal record motor insurance in quick and easy fashion then you’re in the right place. Just click the green button below and you can have your quotes within minutes.