Getting multiple quotes for Drink Drivers Insurance is so quick and easy. Just click the green button to get started now.
- Cover available for various convictions including:
- Drink and drug related convictions (DR10, DR30, DR70)
- Comprehensive, Third Party Fire & Theft or Third Party Only
- UK and European Insurance Cover
- Monthly payment options
- Instant insurance documents available
Why spend hours calling different insurance providers when you can get all the quotes you need from one place.
Having driving convictions brings enough stresses but now getting insurance quotes isn’t one of them.
Convicted Drink Drivers Insurance
If you have a conviction for drink driving then it might seem like it would be a nightmare to get insurance at a reasonable price. Whilst it’s true that a lot of insurance providers will not even consider covering those with a drink driving conviction, it’s still very possible to find cover from a specialist provider. The advantage to getting your insurance from a specialist is that your unique circumstances will be taken into account and you will be offered a policy that’s tailored to your needs at an affordable price. It’s always important to decide on the level of cover you want before getting quotes. It might be the case that you’re on a limited budget and therefore a third party only policy would be most suitable. Whatever the case, online insurance specialists will be able to offer you a policy that suits.
Benefits of Getting a Policy for Drink Drive Insurance Online
There are several key benefits to getting an insurance policy online. Some of these include:
- A highly tailored policy
- All types of cover available
- Any driver considered
- Competitive rates
- Compare quotes easily
- Expert advice
- Easy claims process
- Instant cover and documentation
Ways to Save Money
- Increase Voluntary Excess –Excess is the amount you would pay if you needed to make a claim. By increasing your excess you can lower your premium significantly. Of course this is somewhat of a gamble since it relies on you not making on claims to really get the benefit.
- Limit Named Drivers – If you can keep the number of named drivers to a minimum, ideally just yourself, this will enable insurance providers to offer you a lower cost for your policy.
- Park Your Car in a Garage – Parking your car in a securely locked garage massively decreases the risk of it being stolen and therefore insurers will offer you a better price for your policy.
- Get an Alarm Fitted – This is another measure you can take to decrease the likelihood of theft. It might be a bit of expense initially but it’s certainly worth it in the long run.
- Take a Drink Drivers Awareness Course – Whilst you might not relish the idea of attending such a course, it can be a very good way to show insurance providers you take your conviction seriously and have no intention of repeating such a mistake in future. It’s worth noting that once you sign up for such a course, you’re then obligated to complete it.
- Get Multiple Quotes – Getting quotes online is extremely easy and is a great way for you to save money.
Get Your Quotes Now
Since getting multiple quotes is a great way to save money, why not do it in the easiest way possible? Once you click on the green button below you’ll then be taken to the quote form. After providing some information about your policy needs, you’ll then have access to your tailored quotes from the panel of convicted drink drive insurance.
One of the big worries when you get your licence back after being charged with drink driving it how much it will have inflated the price of your car insurance. Make no mistake, drink driving insurance will never be as low as what you paid before your conviction but as we specialise in this area you will get the best price available by going through us. The following are just a few of the reasons why we are fast becoming the UK’s most popular company when it comes to drink driving insurance.
Tailor drink driving insurance made policies
We don’t believe in set policies at the best of times and especially when it comes to drink drivers insurance. We treat every customer as in individual and make sure that their policy is a perfect fit for their needs. Every conviction is different, despite those charged all being tarred with the same brush and we go the extra mile to get you the best possible price.
Compare insurance for drink drivers quotes easily
Once you have answered our quick questionnaire you don’t want to be hanging around waiting for your results or even worse getting them via email. There is nobody brings you the results faster than us and with them all there on your screen you can compare them quickly and easily.
Saving you both time and money on DR10 Car Insurance
Some companies who offer drink drivers insurance have a questionnaire as long as your arm to fill in which takes forever, then they seem to ponder your answers before finally giving you your quotes. Our questions take only 30 seconds to answer, your list of quotes is almost instant and within minutes you can be insured again.
Easy payment options for DR10 Insurance
Not everyone is in the position to pay for their drink driving insurance in one go, so we offer multiple payment options on all our policies to let you spread the cost over the year and make it easier on your pocket. You can choose to pay for your insurance is small, affordable monthly payments or if you prefer to pay quarterly that’s fine by us as well.
Documents arrive instantly for your Drink Drivers Insurance
If you’ve been off the road a while you will probably be itching to get back behind the wheel, and once you have made your initial payment your documents will be there instantly. You’ve already waited long enough to be able to get back into your car and drive legally and we don;t believe in making you wait any longer.
The quickest claims process you will find anywhere for Drink Driving Insurance
Those who have convictions for drink driving will probably be worried sick if they have to make a claim in case everyone jumps to conclusions. We don’t work like that and treat every claim one of our customers make with the same level of professionalism and decorum. There are no dramas or crises when it come to our claims process, just a straightforward. No nonsense approach that out customers greatly appreciate.