If you have a speeding conviction and want to get affordable car insurance for convicted drivers, then look no further. Click the green button now to get quotes from specialist providers.
- All types of cover available
- UK and European cover
- Fair quotes that match your circumstances
- Monthly payment options
- Instant insurance documents available
Speeding is by far the most common driving offence in the UK, for both men and women. With so many speed cameras on roads in the UK, that’s perhaps no surprise. But no matter what your reason for driving over the speed limit, your conviction for speeding will still be taken into account by insurance providers when it comes to finding you a policy. Infact insurance with a speeding conviction could cost you more than you would imagine if you dont shop around.
Many insurance providers will quote higher prices for people who have a speeding conviction. Thankfully, there are specialist providers out there who will take your unique circumstances and the severity of your conviction into account, to offer you the right car insurance at a fair price.
The two most common speeding convictions are:
- SP30 – Exceeding statutory speed limit on a public road – you will be convicted of this if you are caught driving over the speed limit on a public road. You may be caught by a speed camera or pulled over by the police. If you’re caught speeding then you face a minimum of a £100 fine and three points on your licence
- SP50 – Exceeding speed limit on a motorway – speeding on a motorway is the second most common motoring conviction in the UK. You can get up to six points on your licence for this offence and it will stay on your record for four years from the date of the offence
Benefits of getting cover online from a specialist provider
- Fair quotes based on your unique circumstances
- Expert advice
- Fast and easy set up
- Save time & money
- Flexible payment methods
- Instant documentation
Get quotes tailored to your circumstances now
Simply click the green button now and you can have your tailored quotes from a panel of specialist providers in a matter of minutes.